Disputes settlement, proceedings at state courts, arbitration courts, cross-border/ cross-jurisdictional disputes
- Claims settlement;
- Clients representation in state arbitrazh courts, courts of general jurisdiction, arbitration courts;
- Negotiations on disputes settlement and reconciliation procedures;
- Debt recovery;
- Enforcement of foreign arbitration and court judgments in Russia;
- Enforcement of Russian arbitration and court judgments in Russia and abroad;
- Representing company owners and advising them on various legal issues, related to cross-border disputes and investment projects abroad.
- Drafting and analysis of commercial contracts, negotiations on conclusion of contracts;
- Preparation of supporting documentation for contracts (acts of acceptance, contract prolongation agreements, contract termination);
- Negotiations with counterparties, assessment of risks related to contract execution, pre-trial settlement of disputes arising from the contract.
Due Diligence, acquiring and restructuring of assets
This practice includes legal services in the following areas:
- Comprehensive due diligence for medium and large-size companies;
- Corporate restructuring, including corporate structure optimization;
- Establishing joint ventures;
- Due diligence of real estate.
- Legal support for land plots and other real property transactions;
- Due diligence of land plots;
- Identification of legal risks, recommendations to minimize risks;
- Comprehensive protection of real estate owner rights;
- Litigation support in rights disputes;
- Representing “deceived co-investors”;
- Litigation support during disputes in courts with state authorities regarding securing land rights.
Family and Labor Law
- Representation in a divorce and the division of property;
- Drafting marriage contracts;
- Custody disputes – determining child(ren)’s custodial parent, parental rights of non-custodial parent;
- Judicial and extrajudicial settlement of labor disputes.
- Legal support of investment projects
- Representation of clients’ interests with the state and local authorities;
- Representation of investor’s interests, structuring of business in various jurisdictions
- Preparation and submission of bankruptcy petition;
- Creating a list of debtor’s creditors;
- Disputing claims of dishonest creditors;
- Participation in creditor’s meetings;
- Representing clients in bankruptcy court proceedings.
- Representing client for customs authorities;
- Appealing customs authorities rulings;
- Administrative offences representation, regarding customs law violations
Wills and Estates Law
- Inheritance law
- Determining inheritance awards, legal opinions on inheritance preparation, including cases involving a foreign residents, property and benefactors;
- Representing clients in the all courts levels;
Provision of services in foreign jurisdictions
SDL Legal boutique provides a wide range of consulting services, permanently cooperating with many foreign partners from different jurisdictions, including Republic of Belarus, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, CPR, Latvia, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, the Great Britain, Poland, Switzerland, Turkey, Cyprus, Saint Kristopher and Nevis, Qatar, the UAE, British Virgin Islands, Republic of Panama and the USA.